Location: Stockholm Requisition Number: 201003 Job Category: DevOps
As a Devops Engineer you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving DevOps processes. You will be enabling developers to deliver software in a much more efficient and secure way.
What will you be doing?
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against threats
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- 3 to 7 Years of experience in DevOps area including setting up and maintenance of Dev ops life cycle End to End
- Exposure to various tools and methodologies involved in Continuous Integration, Build and Deploy process
- Exposure to multiple a complex dev ops environments preferably with components such as Containers, Databases , Front end Technologies
- Script based Automation experience in Any language
- 2 to 5 years' experience in any cloud/hybrid environment
- 1 to 2 years' experience on Infrastructure as Code tools
- An Architectural perspective in Problem solving will be an added advantage
Last date to apply: 31 December 2022